Regions Rising - Western Australia 2023
Regions Rising is the Regional Australia Institute’s (RAI’s) national event series, running since 2019.
It is an engagement program, made up of in-person and virtual events, through which the RAI presents its research on regional issues to promote dialogue and thought leadership.
On Friday 10 March 2023, 9:00 am - 6:30 pm (the conference will conclude at 4.15 pm and this will be followed by sundowner drinks), we bring together industry experts, economists, regional leaders, government, political leaders, academics and the community sector to deliver the latest information on the key pillars affecting regional communities - including jobs and skills, housing, population, liveability, productivity and resilience.
RAI CEO, Liz Ritchie and the Minister for Regional Development; Disability Services; Fisheries; Seniors and Ageing, the Hon. Don Punch MLA will deliver keynote addresses, and the ABC’s National Regional Reporter, Eliza Borrello will moderate the day.
Download the program
To purchase a ticket for this event, first you will need to sign in using your Regional Australia Institute username (typically your email address) and password.
Don't have an account on our website yet? Click here to create an account.
If you attempt to create a new account and receive a message saying that “a profile may exist”, along with a verification request, this is because your details already exist within our database and an account has automatically been set up for you.
In this instance, please click “Verify Details” and enter your email address in the “Password Request” field to set-up a password for your account.
More Regions Rising - Western Australia speakers will be announced soon.
- The event will be run in accordance with all relevant Government health orders.
- If you are unable to attend due to a positive COVID test or being identified as a close-contact and can show us proof, your ticket can be either refunded or we can provide you with access to a Livestream ticket.
- There will be no refunds issued for live-stream tickets.
- Please contact the RAI directly regarding ticket refunds.
- All cancellations must be made in writing (email) to the RAI.
- Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the event will be refunded 80% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled less than 60 but more than 30 days before the event will be refunded 50% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund.
- Substitute delegates are welcome; however the RAI must be advised in writing (email) of any substitute delegates who will be attending.
You can download a list of everyone attending the event here.
Regions Rising Series Sponsor
Thanks to our national event sponsor NBN Co. for their generous support.
Regions Rising Major Sponsor
Thanks to our Major sponsor Regional Capitals Alliance Western Australia for their generous support.
Regions Rising Supporting Sponsor
Thank you to our supporting sponsor South West Development Commission (SWDC) and Talison Lithium for their generous support.
Sundowner Drinks Sponsor
Thanks to our Sundowner Drinks sponsor HHG Legal Group for their generous support.