The Regional Australia Institute (RAI) will hold the final Regions Rising state event for 2022 in Toowoomba, Queensland this week – presenting the latest data of jobs, housing and population movement affecting Queenslanders.
RAI CEO Liz Ritchie will join Queensland Minister for Regional Development, the Hon. Glenn Butcher where he will deliver a keynote address.
Title: Regions Rising - Queensland
Date: Thursday 3 November 2022
Time: 10am-3pm AEST
Venue: The Oaks, 25 Annand Street, Toowoomba
Platform: In person and virtual
Other speakers include:
- Senator the Hon. Anthony Chisholm, Assistant Minister for Regional Development
- Janice Starzyk, Vice President Government Operations, Virgin Orbit
- Professor Geraldine Mackenzie, Vice-Chancellor of the University of Southern Queensland
- Ali Davenport, CEO, TSBE
- Georgie Somerset, Rural Leader and Strategist
- Andrew Walsh, Executive General Manager of New Developments, nbn Co
- Adam Coward, Chief Commercial Officer, Muval
- James McMahon, Toowoomba Branch Manager, Nutrien Ag Solutions
- Rose Dash, Chief Client Officer, Multicultural Australia
- Emily Pullen, CEO, Jim’s Jerky
- Rob MacKenzie, Deputy Mayor, Goondiwindi Regional Council.
Click here for the full program.
This event is part of RAI’s national Regions Rising event series sponsored by NBN Co and Nutrien Ag Solutions, supported by TSBE and Heritage Bank.
Media are invited to attend in person or online. To obtain the link to the event, media are asked to register here.
For media enquiries contact:
0429 142 232