Regions Rising NSW - Orange
RAI's flagship national event series is coming to Orange, with Regions Rising - NSW to be held Thursday 16 November.
As millions of metro Australians look to make the move to the regions, this regional renaissance brings with it opportunities and challenges.
Join RAI CEO Liz Ritchie in Orange where she will unveil the Institute's Regionalisation Ambition 2032 first progress report, and what it means for NSW.
Regions Rising - NSW will provide government, industry and regional leaders with the RAI's insights into the unique settings facing this part of regional Australia.
The Regionalisation Ambition 2032 places 20 targets to strengthen our regions and close the divide between life in the city and the country - focusing on issues around housing, education, health and childcare.
We are delighted to host Minister for Agriculture, Minister for Regional NSW and Minister for Western NSW, the Hon. Tara Moriarty MLC, where she will deliver a keynote address.
We'd like to thank our Regions Rising National Series Partner, Elders and nbn Co., and event partner Inland Rail for helping bring our #RegionsRising series to life!
Download the Program
At Regions Rising NSW, we'll be delivering the latest information on the key issues affecting your community - including jobs and skills, housing, population, liveability, productivity, innovation, sustainability, and resilience - Bringing together industry experts, regional leaders, government, political leaders, academics, and the community sector.
We have an exciting selection of keynote speakers, and three panel sessions focusing on Liveability, Jobs and Skills and Sustainability and Resilience.
Download the Program
To purchase a ticket for this event, first you will need to sign in using your Regional Australia Institute username (typically your email address) and password.
Don't have an account on our website yet? Click here to create an account.
If you attempt to create a new account and receive a message saying that “a profile may exist”, along with a verification request, this is because your details already exist within our database and an account has automatically been set up for you.
In this instance, please click “Verify Details” and enter your email address in the “Password Request” field to set-up a password for your account.
The Regions Rising NSW program will be available soon.
- The event will be run in accordance with all relevant Government health orders.
- If you are unable to attend due to a positive COVID test or being identified as a close-contact and can show us proof, your ticket can be either refunded or we can provide you with access to a Livestream ticket.
- There will be no refunds issued for live-stream tickets.
- Please contact the RAI directly regarding ticket refunds.
- All cancellations must be made in writing (email) to the RAI.
- Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the event will be refunded 80% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled less than 60 but more than 30 days before the event will be refunded 50% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund.
- Substitute delegates are welcome; however the RAI must be advised in writing (email) of any substitute delegates who will be attending.
Regions Rising Series Sponsors
Thank you to our national event sponsors Elders and nbn Co. for their generous support.
Regions Rising NSW Event Partner
Thank you also to our Regions Rising NSW Event Partner, Inland Rail.