Leading Australian Resilient Communities (LARC) is a National Leadership Network Driving Positive Local Change
Supporting Australia’s regional communities to meet challenges and collectively drive the positive changes they want to see.
Regional Australian communities are no strangers to the complex work of transition and innovation when disruption and new opportunities are presented. Leading Australian Resilient Communities (LARC) is about supporting Australia’s regional communities to meet challenges and collectively drive the positive changes they want to see.
Involving a combination of community-based future forums, 5-day leadership development programs, webinars, coaching and mentoring, up to 26 leaders in each region will receive scholarships to take part in the leadership program.
LARC enhances regional communities’ inherent strengths by providing the tools and support to work to these strengths:
- Structures enabling effective community collaboration
- Data and insights that provide clarity about a region’s resources and challenges
- Place-based leadership development focused on practical needs and solutions within each unique region
- Coaching attentive to the diverse potential of all participating leaders
- A national leadership network for LARC leaders to tap into for support, inspiration and mutual learning
March LARC Events
LARC program - North West Tasmania
- Location: TBD
- Date: 22/03/2023
- RAI Attendee: Deanna Hutchinson - Research and Education Director
LARC program - Wide Bay Burnett
- Location: K'gari Island QLD
- Date: 24/03/2023
- RAI Attendee:TBD
LARC program - Charters Towers to the Reef
- Location: Townsville QLD
- Date: 30/03/2023
- RAI Attendee: Anita Kuss - RAI Consultant
Regions And Delivery Partners