Introducing Our New Executive Education Program
The RAI invites you to attend our new ‘ invitation-only’ Executive Education Program as one of your top priorities in 2023.
The Regions Leading Their Own Development - Executive Education Program is strictly limited to just 22 senior executives from across regional Australia.
This ground-breaking program brings together expert leaders in regional development practice from across Australia. We’ve wrapped up decades of collective knowledge, diversity and learning from the most experienced thinkers to create a unique learning environment. This program will use in depth case studies from different sectors and communities to share their strategic capabilities in region-led development.
What you’ll take away:
- Increased capability to meet your organisation’s business goals
- New approaches to growing the visibility, standing and impact of your organisation in the regions it serves
- Enhanced capability to deliver regional stakeholder value
- New approaches to increasing ESG performance and evaluation of your organisation
It draws on over 12 years of leading research and insights developed by the Regional Australia Institute and some of Australia’s top minds and leading authorities on good practice approaches to developing and sustaining thriving, prosperous and empowered regions, in Australia and overseas.
Australia becomes stronger when our regions are empowered to lead their own development.
The RAI is supporting senior leaders and executives to learn how to move beyond previous approaches to regional development and start to build new interventions that ensure active partnership is central alongside genuine local collaborative leadership models.
We believe that if more people in senior and executive leadership roles in regional Australia are equipped with the knowledge and capacity to facilitate collaborative and inclusive region-led development and transformation, then Australia’s regions will be better positioned to realise their ambitions and lead their own futures with government as an ‘active’ partner.
Download the program
Regional Australia Institute Speakers
To purchase a ticket for this event, first you will need to sign in using your Regional Australia Institute username (typically your email address) and password.
Don't have an account on our website yet? Click here to create an account.
If you attempt to create a new account and receive a message saying that “a profile may exist”, along with a verification request, this is because your details already exist within our database and an account has automatically been set up for you.
In this instance, please click “Verify Details” and enter your email address in the “Password Request” field to set-up a password for your account.
- The event will be run in accordance with all relevant Government health orders.
- If you are unable to attend due to a positive COVID test or being identified as a close-contact and can show us proof, your ticket can be either refunded or we can provide you with access to a Livestream ticket.
- There will be no refunds issued for live-stream tickets.
- Please contact the RAI directly regarding ticket refunds.
- All cancellations must be made in writing (email) to the RAI.
- Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the event will be refunded 80% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled less than 60 but more than 30 days before the event will be refunded 50% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund.
- Substitute delegates are welcome; however the RAI must be advised in writing (email) of any substitute delegates who will be attending.